October 19, 2015 12:00 AM | by Sara Khalil
How to Make a French Twist Up-do
The French twist up-do is a perfect choice if you're looking for a simple hairstyle. If you're heading out to a special occasion or even an important business meeting, you can't go wrong with the French twist up-do. This elegant up-do is all about twisting your hair up, and fixing it with bobby pins. Quite simple! You can easily make the French twist up-do at home, and here are the steps you should follow.
How to make the French twist up-do:
1. Start by brushing your hair to remove any tangles, and apply a smoothing serum.
2. Sweep all your hair to the back, slightly off center, and secure it using bobby pins in a vertical way.
3. Twist your hair up tightly from left to right, and hold your hair in place with your hands as you go.
4. Once you're done, tuck the ends on top of the twist you just created, and secure using bobby pins
5. Finish off the French twist up-do by spritzing some hairspray to hold it. You can also a glitzy hair accessory.
Photo Credits: DivineCaroline.com
Even a bad hair day can be under control! Discover more haircare secrets and styles from our Hair section here.
Don't Leave Just Yet!Nine Items You Need for a Trendy Office Look