February 25, 2015 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
How to Make an Upside Down Braided Bun
Have your ever considered trying the upside down braided bun hairstyle? Are you one of those people who goes for the same bun hairstyle over and over again? Do you get bored, but just can’t find another hairstyle that suits you better? No worries! You can easily update your hairstyle without needing any hair accessories to do so. All you have to do to funk up your regular bun is doing a braid, and we’ll show you how to make an upside down braided bun.
1. Start by brushing your hair to get rid of any tangles or knots.
2. Tip your head upside down, and continue to brush it.
3. Take a big lock of your hair, from the middle, and divide it into three parts to start making a braid while leaving the rest of your hair loose.
4. Braid all the way to your ends, then lift your hair up into a ponytail and secure it with an elastic band.
5. Brush your ponytail in the opposite direction to give it some volume.
6. Wrap your hair into a bun and secure it with some bobby pins.
7. If you feel the braid is a bit too tight, just loosen it up a bit, by gently pulling it apart. Finish off by spritzing some hairspray to keep your hairdo in place.Inside Image Photo Credits: Barefootblonde.com
Even a bad hair day can be under control! Discover more haircare secrets and styles from our Hair section here.Don't Leave Just Yet!