April 14, 2016 | by Zeinab El-Fiqi
The Best Hairstyles for Women with Thin Hair to Fake a Fuller Look
Everyone wishes for full looking hair, nobody wants their hair to look thin and tired. But, what if you have thin hair? It’s not really a problem because there are hairstyles for women with thin hair to fake a fuller look.
Before I tell you about the best hairstyles women with thin hair should go for to fake a fuller look, let me give you some hairstyling tips:
- Women with thin hair looking for a voluminous hair look should avoid long haircuts. You should stick to shoulder length or above shoulder length. Long hair can highlight the fact that you have thin hair, and longer hairstyles tend to rebel against voluminous hairstyles, because the weight pulls the hair down and ruins the volume or curls you tried so hard to get.
- Avoid using too much serum and coconut oil, they’ll only make your hair look flat, and that’s something you’d want to avoid. You can use them only on the ends of your hair every now and then.
- Don’t use too much heat when you dry your hair, the heat will cause more damage to your hair. Also, forget about brushing every day, brushing can cause your hair to break. Use your fingers to brush your hair every day and to massage your scalp.
Now here are the best hairstyles for women with thin hair to fake a fuller look:
1. Women with thin hair should go for shoulder length haircuts (aka long bob) with lush curls.
2. Women with thin hair but, love long hairstyles should get a haircut with a lot of layers.
3. Women with thin hair should get a short bob. Curly or straight, their hair will look fuller if they tease the crown of their head.
4. Women with thin hair should make messy up-dos; they are the best way to fake a fuller hair look.
5. Women with thin hair should make messy and loose hair buns, click on the link to know six different ways to upgrade your hair bun.
6. Women with thin hair should definitley try a pixie cut. Women have been sporting this haircut for years, and they proved that it’s a haircut for a confident and very feminine woman.
7. Women with thin hair should go for a deep-side part ; it creates the illusion that you have fuller hair.
8. Women with thin hair should make a messy half up hairdo.
Scroll down to see more hairstyles for women with thin hair to fake a fuller look.
Even a bad hair day can be under control! Discover more haircare secrets and styles from our Hair section here.
Don't Leave Just Yet!Nude Lipstick Shades for Every Skin Tone