January 09, 2014 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
10 Benefits of Walking 30 Minutes a Day
Walking 30 minutes per day is the minimum time an average person needs to stay healthy and fit. Since the benefits of walking are just countless, I picked for you the 10 most important advantages of walking 30 minutes per day.
1. Benefits of Walking 30 Minutes a Day: Walking fights flu, sniffles and runny nose. People who walk 30 minutes per day tend to have weaker chances of catching a cold.
2. Benefits of Walking 30 Minutes a Day: Walking nearly moves all of your muscles and nourishes the tissues of you brain.
3. Benefits of Walking 30 Minutes a Day: Walking takes stress away and reduces anxiety. Medical studies have shown that the process of inhaling and exhaling during walking can greatly contribute in making you relax and kick the stress out of your body.
4. The more you walk, the slimmer your waist will become. Walking has the ability to tone your abs and burn the fats around your waist line.
5. Benefits of Walking 30 Minutes a Day: Walking can tighten your butt and increase muscle mass in your hips and thighs.
6. A regular 30 minutes walk in the sun can greatly boost vitamin D in your blood. Go for a short walk in the park or the nearest sports club to your house every morning, and enrich your body with vitamin D which reduces the risk of having possible heart aches and diseases.
7. Benefits of Walking 30 Minutes a Day: Feeling sad or depressed? Get off your couch and take a fine walk by yourself while listening to your favorite music. Why? Because walking actually makes you happy. During walking, your body send signs to your brain to get rid of negative thoughts and activate happy hormones.
8. Benefits of Walking 30 Minutes a Day: The thing I love the most about walking, is that it's just accessible and easy. Just park your car a few blocks away from your office or home and have a refreshing walk.
9. Benefits of Walking 30 Minutes a Day: Walking helps you beat breast cancer. According to recent studies, women who are known to exercise or walk 30 minutes per day have better chances to cure faster from breast cancer. Give your best friend a call and make her your new walking buddy.
10. Benefits of Walking 30 Minutes a Day: Walking improves blood circulation in your body, which stenghtens your bones and improves your balance.