November 06, 2014 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
14 Healthy Alternatives for Your Unhealthy Cravings
Let me ask you this are your food cravings healthy or unhealthy? Here is another question, are you willing to substitute your unhealthy cravings with healthy alternatives? You know that feeling when you crave something really sweet in the middle of the night, you must be aware that it's just all in your head. Tell me what you are currently craving and I'll give you a healthier alternative to it! Bust hunger and read below a list of 14 healthy alternatives for your unhealthy cravings:
1. Don't go for french fries, but try crispy carrot fries.
2. Candy to nuts, fresh berries and dried fruits
3. Replace ice-cream with frozen yoghurt or fat-free yoghurt mixed with fruits
4. Chocolate bars with nuts to dark chocolate.
5. Substitute potato chips with baked veggie chips.
6. Rice to quinoa or brown rice.
9. Crackers to oat meal bars.
10. Instead of extra sweet milkshakes, go for fresh homemade smoothies.
11. Mayonnaise and heavy ready-made salad dressing to yoghurt dressing
12. Soda to flavored water or lemon water.
13. Instead of nachos, try quinoa crackers.
14. White break to brown bread.
I bet after reading these 14 healthy alternatives for you unhealthy cravings you have no excuses anymore.
Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle! Check out our Health & Fitness section here.
Have You Read These?