January 24, 2016 12:00 AM | by Heba Abohemed
Beauty Blender: Your Way to a Professional Makeup Look
The best way to put on foundation, primer, and any kind of makeup base, is to use the Beauty Blender. The Beauty Blender is your way to a professional makeup look, but what is a Beauty Blender? The Beauty Blender is one of the most popular makeup tools. It is a small sponge that comes in a shape of a pear, and it helps you blend your foundation, concealer and blusher together. The outcome after using a Beauty Blender is usually a flawless makeup look. The Beauty Bender helps you avoid makeup residues and traces of makeup brushes. Read along to know more about the Beauty Blender...
How to use the beauty blender?
- Fill a small cup with water, dip the Beauty Blender inside until it’s completely soaked. Take it out and squeeze it well until all the water comes out of it.
- Add droplets of foundation to your face, and then using the Beauty Blender, start tapping on your face to spread the foundation all over your face.
- After you finish spreading and tapping, you’ll notice that your foundation looks picture perfect without any traces.
P.S. You can use the Beauty Blender not only to apply foundation, but also to apply BB cream, CC cream and DD cream.
- Make sure to always clean your Beauty Blender after usage, to make sure it’s dirt and microbes free.
The easiest way to clean your Beauty Blender:
- Add hot water to a bowl, and some shampoo or liquid hand soap.
- Soak the Beauty Blender in it, and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Rub the Beauty Blender with your hands to remove any makeup traces.
- After a while, you’ll notice that water’s color has changed from clear to beige.
- Take out the Beauty Blender, wash it under tap water, squeeze it well and leave it to air dry.
Although beauty comes from within, you don't want to miss our Makeup section with tips and tricks that every woman should know about.
Don'T Leave Just Yet!Five Exercises to Get Rid of Your Double Chin Fast