November 15, 2017 | by Zeinab El-Fiqi
Glossy Eyelids: A Sexy and Easy to Apply Makeup Trend
Glossy eyelids look sexy on beauty bloggers and models, but are they really applicable? Yes, they are; glossy eyelids are actually easy to do. They're easier than the regular eyeshadow, because unlike it, you don't need any brushes or super eye makeup talents to apply it! So, let's see how it's done.
1. The sticky glossy eyelids:
This way is very easy, and you probably have all the tools to create the glossy eyelids makeup trend. Very easy, but unfortunately sticky!
- You'll need a regular powder eyeshadow, preferably something that has shimmer.
- And you'll need lip gloss or lip balm.
- Apply the shimmery eyeshadow all over your eyelids, and then using your fingers, dab the lip gloss or the lip balm all over the eyeshadow.
2. Non-sticky glossy eyelids:
The second way to get glossy eyelids is also very easy and doesn't require any tools but a cream eyeshadow in a metallic or shimmery color. You just use your fingers to dab it all over your eyelids, and voila, you have glossy eyelids.
Tom Ford, Cream Color for Eyes.
Got any makeup or skincare questions? ASK FUSTANY can help with that! Post your question, and have makeup artists and skincare experts answer you!