January 16, 2020 02:20 PM | by Omneya Hossam
10 Natural Homemade Eye Masks That Every Woman Should Be Doing
If there is one golden tip that every girl should know, it would be: “Be good to your eyes so they are good to you in the future”. Hydrating your under eyes with eye creams or under eye masks is an important way to help you avoid wrinkles as much as you can and maintain a healthy bright look.
Aside from applying eye cream, creating your own homemade DIY natural eye mask is a smart and practical beauty hack. So here are 10 easy natural homemade eye masks that will keep your under eyes looking great.
1. Cucumber Rose Mask
For hydration and glow. Cucumber has plenty of water that your skin needs and rose water is very soothing and has an amazing smell.
- Mix 1 tsp of minced cucumber with 1 tsp of rose water.
- Apply on a cotton pad then place it under your eyes for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off gently.
2. Almond Oil & Honey
This mask will hydrate your under eye area and work on dark circles as well. Use it twice a week for fast results.
- Mix 1 tsp of sweet almond oil and 1 tsp of honey.
- Apply and leave for as long as you like, then rinse gently with tap water.
3. Potato Mask
Potato masks can be used for anti-puffiness and dark circles. It's very beneficial and easy.
- Blend a small amount of potato into a paste and spread it under your eyes.
- Leave for 20 minutes and then rinse gently.
4. Tea Bags Mask
Another great way to fight puffiness around the eyes is using tea bags. The caffeine and antioxidants in tea will work its magic around your eyes.
- Put two steeped tea bags in the fridge then place them on your eyes for 10 minutes.
- Rinse gently
5. Kiwi & Yogurt Mask
A very good mask for your eyes. Kiwi and yogurt make a great mix, they will hydrate and rejuvenate your skin and give it a bit of radiance.
- Blend them together till you get a paste.
- Apply and leave for 10 minutes then rinse.
6. Coffee Mask
The coffee mask is one of our favorites. It’s suitable for all skin types and the caffeine reduces puffiness and fatigue.
- Mix 1 tsp of honey and really soft ground coffee together.
- Apply for 10-15 minutes then rinse.
7. Cocoa & Milk Cream Mask
Fight stress and fatigue with this mask. It's my favorite because Cocoa is great for firming and milk cream is excellent for hydrating.
- Mix 1 tsp of cocoa powder and 1 tsp of milk cream.
- Apply for 20 minutes then rinse.
8. Gelatin & Rose Water Mask
Gelatin is filled with collagen, which is a natural anti-aging factor that your skin is dying to get. Do this eye mask once or twice a week before applying your anti-aging night eye cream.
- Mix 1 tsp of gelatin and rose water together.
- Apply it and leave till it dries then rinse.
9. Almond Oil & Parsley Mask
Parsely is filled with vitamin and zinc and almond oil is very hydrating. Use this as an easy mask to moisturize and treat your under-eyes.
- Mix 1 tsp of each then apply.
- Leave for 10 minutes and rinse.
10. Avocado & Aloe Vera Mask
Avocado is very nutritious and aloe vera is quite hydrating. Your skin will feel super soft and moist after this.
- Mix 1 tsp of each and apply around your eyes.
- Leave for 10-20 minutes and rinse.
Main Image Credits: Instagram @jucalderari
Got any makeup or skin care questions? ASK FUSTANY can help with that! Post your question, and have makeup artists and skincare experts answer you!