June 01, 2014 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
10 Unconventional Celebrity Beauty Secrets
Celebrities always manage to look good and flawless, at least that is what we see in the pictures and on the red carpets. You probably thinking that a whole team of beauty experts work on them for an glamorous outcome. And while you may be right, celebrities also have their very own secret beauty tricks for great looking skin and complexion. Their secrets might be unconventional, but they seem to do the trick.
Did you know…
1. Marilyn Monroe shaved her face to get rid of unwanted facial hair fuzz.
2. Kim Kardashian used to wax off the baby hairs on her hair line.
3. Lady Gaga uses tape as a makeup remover.
4. Victoria Beckham uses a bird poop facial, an ancient Japanese beauty regiment, that leaves her face shiny and smooth.
5. Kate Hudson puts her head in a tub of ice as a facial regiment, it revives dull skin.
6. Sandra Bullock believes in applying butt cream under her eyes, to stop her from getting any lines.
7. Eva Longoria uses a cream that contains placenta to get baby soft skin.
8. Jennifer Love Hewitt applies toothpaste on her zits.
9. Cindy Crawford sprays milk on her body to keep it soft and hydrated.
10. Mariah Carey adds peppermint oil to her lip gloss to give her lips a luscious plump.