March 24, 2014 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
How to Make a Carrot Face Mask
As my skin tends to be on the dry side, I'm always looking for super fast and beneficial facial masks. This carrot face mask is personally my all time favourite! The thing I love the most about it, is that it purifies my skin without leaving it dry and itchy. Here's how to make a carrot face mask...
What you will need:
- 1 1/2 Medium-sized carrots.
- 1 Teaspoon butter.
- 1 Teaspoon honey.
- Sufficient amount of water for the mixture to blend.
1. Slice the carrots, peel them and boil them until well cooked. After the carrots are well steamed, drain them.
2. In a small bowl, mash the carrots well and then add water to it.
3. Add the butter and honey, then stir the mixture until it's all well blended.
4. Using your hand, pat the carrot paste all over your face.
5. Leave it for 4-5 minutes then rinse your face with warm water only.