March 30, 2016 12:00 AM | by The Fustany Team
Video: How to Do Threading the Right Way
The facial skin tends to be very sensitive, compared to anywhere else on the body. That's why it needs special care, specially when you want to get rid of your facial hair. Although there are many ways to get rid of facial hair, many women still prefer threading, which is one of the oldest techniques used.
We decided to share with you the right way to do threading by yourself, without the need to go to a specialist. Read the steps, and then scroll down to see a video tutorial on how to do threading...
Steps to do facial hair threading at home:
1. Cut a thread measuring 30 cm.
2. Tie the ends of the thread together.
3. Hold the thread between your hands, like shown in the video.
4. Fix one of your hands, and roll/twist the thread on your other hand for five times.
5. Now it's time to start facial hair threading. Place the thread on your face where you want to get rid of hair, and move your other hand in the other direction.
6. You'll start noticing that your facial hair is being plucked. So, repeat method until you get rid of all the facial hair that's irritating you.
Now that you've read the steps to do threading at home, watch the video tutorial...
Be comfortable in your own skin! We'll tell you how to maintain your beauty through our Skincare section here.
Have You Read These?DIY: 10 Brilliant Ideas to Repurpose Your Old Baby's Crib