Pimples and acne scars should be treated very carefully, thus, we recommend that you visit a dermatologist so you'd get the right treatment for your case and skin type! But, until then we'll give you some general tips that will help you deal with the problem.
1. Don't cover up acne with makeup:
Most of the makeup tutorials on your Instagram are telling you how to cover up your acne with million layers of makeup. And, while there's a very small chance that makeup will actually cover it up, it will also be causing a lot of harm. It will block your pores, some products can cause you inflammation, and if you don't clean your makeup brushes regularly, you'll get other places on your face infected with acne.
So, use makeup, but with reason, and only if you really need to.
2. Don't over wash your face:
If you strip your face from its oils by using harsh facial washes, it will fight back by producing more. And more oil means that your pores will get blocked and you'll get acne. The best way is to keep your products moderate, and not too harsh.
3. Keep your sheets and pillows clean:
Sleeping on clean sheets and pillows every night will protect your face from catching unwanted dirt. It will also lower the chances of infecting other places that don't have acne.
4. Change your diet:
By following a healthy diet, and visiting a dermatologist regularly, you'll be able to control your acne. So let us introduce you to some of the foods that you need to stop eating now to avoid acne. Click the previous link to know what they are!
5. Drink water as much as you can:
We'll keep saying this, water has the solution to many of our body problems because water flushes toxins out of our bodies. And in order to get a beautiful skin, you need to drink at least 2L. of water a day.
Some of the products that we recommend are:
- Clinique, anti-blemish gel.
- La Roche-Posey acne products.
- The Body shop, Tea Tree products.
We advise you to ask a dermatologist before you use any product so you don't harm your skin!
Thank you for asking this very important question! Many people don't know how to squat properly and end up injuring their knees badly, so yes it is true!
The best way to do a squat is to open your legs a little bit, with your feet forward. And then push your waist and bottom to the back, as if you're going to sit down. While you get down, make sure that your knees don't surpass your feet, and that they're pointed to the outside not to the inside while you squat.
Thank you for sending us this very important question. And here's the answer:
These are the things that cause cellulite:
1. Sudden weight loss
The formation of cellulite has endless reasons, however, one of the main reasons behind it, is weight loss. Some weight loss habits like chemical dieting often leads to severe weight loss in a very short period. This results in the creation of unburnt fats that actually build up together creating a layer of cellulite. It is just like stretch marks but with a reverse effect.
2. Unhealthy diet
Did you know that fatty foods along with carbohydrates have the ability to make cellulite? Therefore consuming foods rich in these will increase chances of formation of cellulite on your body. Junk food, fried and salty food leads to lack of physical activity and low metabolism which is directly related to cellulite formation.
3. Genes and hormones
Another reason behind cellulite is genes. If cellulite runs in your family then there's nothing you can actually do about it. Every once and a while your hormones revolt and change, and this actually leaves some impact on your body, cellulite is one of them. Hormones like estrogen encourage the formation of cellulite on certain body parts.
First, we would like to tell you that your age is perfect to lose weight easily, but you need to know few things.
At your age, your body can burn calories and fats very easily, so you need to be on a healthy diet, which means: Eating everything but in small portions. We don't recommend that you cut out anything out of your diet, unless you are seeing a professional nutritionist. You need to snack at least three times a days, and fried food is not considered as a snack.
Sports are crucial for weight loss, and for a healthier body and mind too!
Thank you for sending us, and let us know if you need to know anything else.
The best way to remove unwanted hair is waxing or sugaring. Other ways like shaving and hair removal creams will only last for a few days, and you'll find yourself shaving every other day!
On the other hand, waxing and sugaring can last up for three weeks, or even more. It might be painful, but it's definitely more efficient.
Let us also explain to you how to use the sugaring wax paste for body hair removal: 1. First of all, make sure your skin is dry and clean. It's always a good idea to have a shower the night before to open up your pores. 2. Using your hands, take out a lime-sized portion of the sugaring wax paste, and gently rub it with your fingers. 3. Now stretch the sugar paste on your skin, going against the direction of your body hair growth. 4. Wait a few seconds, and then pull it out using a flicking motion in the same direction of your body hair growth. 5. If you feel that you don't have much control, hold your skin taut using your other hand, and just go bit by bit. 6. When the sugar wax paste stops feeling stretchy, replace it with another piece. 7. You can go over the same area several times to make sure you completely got rid of unwanted body hair. 8. After you're done, gather the sugar paste that's leftover on your skin with the sugar paste piece you got in your hands and then throw away. 9. Take a shower, and all the sticky skin will be clean in a matter of minutes!
Thank you for sending, and if you need to know more, please don't hesitate to send us!
Let us first tell you that you made a good choice with the royal blue! It's one of the prettiest colors, and it's easy to match with other colors too. Because just like jeans, royal blue can almost go with any color. So here are the colors that would go best with a royal blue dress:
Whatever brand you'll choose to use, whether it's a facial wash or a moisturizer, make sure that you are using something that is ultra-soothing and is for the irritated very dry skin. If you read this on any product than it's the right one for you. But let us tell you also about a good skin care routine for dry skin:
1. Begin by washing your face with luke-warm water, and to cleanse, use soap that's preferably made of natural ingredients, because your dry skin is very sensitive and chemicals might cause some inflammation.
2. Dampen a cotton ball with rose water. Besides its refreshing feeling and amazing smell, rose water will cleanse and tighten your pores.
3. You must always moisturize your skin with cream. Pick something that is appropriate for dry skin.
4. Never leave your house without applying sunscreen, and if you want you can wear BB cream because it contains a good amount of SPF enough to protect your skin.
5. If you want high makeup coverage, then use concealer but don’t forget to moisturize first.
6. By the middle of the day, take two minutes of your time to wash your face with water and then add moisturizer, that's if you’re not wearing makeup.
7. Women with dry skin should drink a lot of water; your skin needs natural moisturization
8. As for food, make sure you include a lot of fibers, vitamins A, B and C as they’re very beneficial for dry skin.
9. Drink water before you go to bed.
10. Never sleep with your makeup on, remove it gently with natural makeup remover like a damp cotton ball with coconut oil. And then wash your face and clean it with rose water, and finish off with night cream moisturizer.
N.B: You can use a natural mask, to deep cleanse your skin from any dirt residues.
It's wedding season!! And since the weather is getting warmer, morning weddings are happening! So, what to wear to a morning wedding:
- Pastels. You can't go wrong, wearing pastel colors to a morning wedding.
- Floral! A dress with a colorful floral pattern is always a great look for a morning wedding!
- Lace, lace, lace. Of course, go for colorful lace dresses for a morning wedding, and stay away from whites, that's reserved for the bride only.
- Jumpsuits! You don't always have to stick to dresses. A jumpsuit is a great choice to wear to a morning wedding.
- Skirts can work too! Don't rule out skirts for a morning wedding. You can wear a full skirt with an elegant top or even a chic crop top. Skirt suits (aka: matching skirts and tops) are also a great outfit idea to wear to a morning wedding.
MAJOR TIP: We highly recommend you stay away from long dresses at a morning wedding, the weather during this time of the year should be quite warm, especially outdoors, so go for short dresses and skirts.
- First thing you need to know about your face is that it's very gentle, so you need to be very careful with your beauty routine in order not to damage it.
- Now that you know that your face is very gentle, you have to wash it with facial wash only twice a day, once in the morning and another time before you go to bed. (The more you wash it the more your skin will produce oil to avoid dryness.)
- Every once in a while during the day you can splash lukewarm water on your face to remove anything that's clogging your pores.
- Hot water and cold water will also make your face dry, thus more oil will be produced.
- Nutrition is very important, consuming less oil and fats will make your skin better on the long run.
- Hydration is also very important, you need to drink water through out the day.
- Your beauty products like moisturizers, sunscreens, and makeup products should be water based. Avoid oil based products, they'll clog your pores and create more damage.
- Apply a gentle toner on your T zone (Forehead and nose). Don't apply it on your cheeks to avoid over dryness, they're sensitive.
- Carry blotting paper in your bag everywhere you go. They'll help you keep your face shine free.
- We suggest you visit a dermatologists to give you the right products, but don't use anything that will over dry your face, you skin will fight back with more oil as we mentioned before.
- Last thing, having an oily face might be challenging, but your oily skin is giving you the benefit of aging gracefully :) If you're always hydrated and eating right, you'll be the last one of your friends having wrinkles.
We hope you found this useful, if not, send us again and we'll try to find you better solutions :)
6 ways to get rid of cellulite quickly and naturally: 1. You need to eat well and have a well balanced diet to get rid of cellulite. 2. Drink enough water to get rid of cellulite fast. 3. Include dry brushing in your beauty routine to get rid of cellulite. 4. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize to fight cellulite. 5. Exercising is a great way to fight off cellulite. 6. Create a coffee scrub to help get rid of cellulite. Here is how you can create a coffee scrub: http://fustany.com/en/beauty/skincare/how-to-make-a-coffee-scrub-at-home-to-get-rid-of-cellulite
Thank you for your question! First off, there is no need to be reluctant to ask about warts, they are very common among people, and they happen in various places in the body, from your hands, to the soles of your feet. You see, warts are caused in the most basic ways, such as sharing a towel, or showering in public places, which is why it is so common.
Since you tried home remedies, and witnessed no results, we highly recommend you head to a dermatologist to take a look at it. Some warts can go away on its own in a matter of weeks or months, while others will need to be removed with special procedures, and only your doctor can help make that decision.
Hope this helps, and keep us posted on your progress :)