The best way to get rid of dark circles under your eyes is by identifying the main cause; being tired, allergies, or other factors such as your skin losing collagen. Then, there are the natural remedies such as the cucumber trick, tea bags, iced spoons, baby oil and massages, which you can read more on here:
The research on weight loss tea is barely sufficient. You would still have to diet and exercise for it to work, and through it, you might lose water weight, but not actual fat. Also, keep in mind that some of the weight loss tea ingredients could have some unwanted side effects, such as causing interference with your sleep, make you jittery or increase your heart rate and blood pressure. Having said that, weight loss tea have metabolism-boosting ingredients which would have an increase in calorie burn, but that would be short term. It has also been reported that it suppresses your appetite, so you might be inclined to eat less. In other words, it wouldn’t really get you the results you’d like to achieve on the long-run.
It depends on what type of designers you’re looking for. If you’d like to go for the international ones, then your options would be Beymen, Ego and Villa Baboushka. For younger designers, we’d recommend the likes of Zag Store, Popup Shop and Flair Boutique.
Cracked nails could be due to unhealthy choices when it comes to your diet and eating habits. The first thing that comes to mind is putting a hold on nailpolish, as using it often weakens your nails. Also, use a moisturizer or oil for your hand and nails specifically. When doing the dishes, wear gloves. Here are more tips on how to keep your nails healthy.
There are a few things you need to do to keep your skin healthy and glowing. These include:
1. Drinking water regularly. Even though this is something everyone recommends, but if you notice your water consumption, it might not be enough.
2. Make sure you wash your face regularly. Johnson’s or Neutrogena’s face wash would do the trick.
3. After washing your face use a moisturizer that works with your skin type best. Note that it’s not just about putting on moisturizer, but rather how you massage it properly to your face that makes all the difference.
4. Eat healthy and drink green tea regularly.
5. Scrub your face once a week.
6. Always remove makeup, and never sleep with it, even if you’re too lazy, it only takes 2 minutes.
7. A great trick we’ve been trying out lately are wipes, both Johnson’s and Nivea are great, but many other brands offer them. Use wipes to clean your face and then wash it with cold water, or even to remove makeup.
8. Last but most certainly not least, always use sun-screen, and we’re not just talking about the days where you’re on the beach, but plug it into your daily morning routine.
3. Gives you mental clarity, by helping you manage stress (which we all need!).
4. Improves your immune system.
There are very few scientific studies that investigated whether detox diets help lose weight or not, and while some have reported that they felt great after trying it out and managed to lose weight, it affected others negatively. If a detox diet involved severe calorie restriction, then it would lead to losing weight, however it’s not the diet type you could go for if you’re looking for long-term results.
First off, there’s no one rule that fits all, you’ll have to experiment with a couple of different styles and brands, to find out what would suit you and your body type best. Having said that, there are a few tips to keep in mind, as they could limit trial and error.
1. Go for straight dark jeans, as they give off the illusion of longer legs. Light grey ones, also have a similar effect.
2. Pair your cropped jeans or above the ankle ones with classic pumps, it’ll give you a great look.
3. Cropped, relatively wide-leg, low-rise and figure-hugging styles are a great option.
4. And lastly, if a pair of jeans looks good on you, but the length doesn’t work perfectly, don’t hesitate to buy it and then have a tailor adjust it for you.
You could check out more tips on “Jeans Tips for Petite Women” right here.
Generally speaking you should trim your hair regularly for it to stay healthy and remain strong. When it comes to long and medium hair-length, you’d have to trim it at least every 8-12 weeks. As for short hair, the optimum trimming rule, would be 4-8 weeks, however that could be extended if you’re actually trying to grow your hair.