October 03, 2016 | by Zeinab El-Fiqi
Okhtein's à La Mode Bags Took Over Fashion Month Spring 2017
The well-known Egyptian brand 'Okhtein' has appeared several times during the current fashion month for Spring 2017 in several cities! From London Fashion Week where they showcased their upcoming Spring 2017 collection to Milan Fashion Week and even Paris Fashion Week, Okhtein ruled the street style game.
Who was spotted with an Okhtein bag during fashion month Spring 2017? For starters, the Lebanese beauty Jessica Kahawaty, who's always dressed in the likes of Lanvin and Elie Saab. There were also other fashionistas such as Al Ostoura fashion director, Samaa Al Wasmi, and Giovanina Atieh, the fashion entrepreuner behind Maison Pyramide, among many others.
Now scroll through to see all the different ways the fashionistas have styles the statement-making Okhtein bags during fashion month Spring 2017.
1. Samaa Al Wasmi, Al Ostoura's fashion director in an Okhtein bag during Paris Fashion Week.
2. Jessica Kahawaty, the host of Project Runway Middle East, wearing an Okhtein bag during Paris Fashion Week.
3. Samaa Al Wasmi, Al Ostoura's fashion director showing off her look with an Okhtein bag during Milan Fashion Week.
4. Giovanina Atieh, Al Ostoura's fashion buyer and founder of Maison Pyramide, wearing an Okhtein bag during Milan Fashion Week.
5. Okhtein's famous Palmette backpack spotted at London Fashion Week street style!
6. Okhtein's Palmette Minaudiere bag in a street style shot at London Fashion Week.
7. Okhtein's Palmette Minaudiere bag styled in a totally quirky way at London Fashion Week!
8. Jessica Kahawaty, one more time with an Okhtein bag, on her way to Elie Saab's show during Paris Fashion Week.
9. Giovanina Atieh, Nirvana Bebars and Jessica Kahawaty all in Okhtein bags during Paris Fashion Week.
The way you accessorize will make or break your outfit! So read more from our Accessories section here.
Have You Read These?12 Jewelry Pieces Every Woman Must Own