July 06, 2022 01:45 PM | by The Fustany Team
The Cancer Man: Personality, Compatibility and Love
The Cancer man is shy and has a mysterious side you won’t be able to crack easily. You’ll need to exert a lot of effort to get close to the Cancer man and gain his trust.
The Cancer man is friendly and may be very confident one minute, but super nervous the next. He has many different emotions, and it’s not a lack of stability, but that’s just the way he is. When the Cancer man feels threatened, he’ll retreat into his shell, so make sure not to hurt his feelings.
The Cancer man may show two different personalities: one that’s tough on the outside and another that's sarcastic. He might be a bit distant, but once you know him better, you’ll soon realize that he’s gentle, kind, and very affectionate on the inside.
The Cancer man is polite and has the manners of a gentleman. He values family above all and feels the safest at his own home.
June 23 - July 23
Compatibility with Cancer:
Not Compatible with Cancer:
Best Characteristics of the Cancer:
Loyal, Loving, Protective, Intuitive, Imaginative
Worst Traits of the Cancer:
Moody, Pessimistic, Clingy, Overemotional, Suspicious
Cancer Man in Love and Relationships
The Cancer man loves family gatherings and hanging out with his friends. He chooses his friends wisely, but having a Cancer man as a friend means loyalty for life.
The Cancer man only commits to a relationship once he feels safe with his partner. You have to show and prove to him that you’re trustworthy to be able to win his heart.
The Cancer man moves slowly when it comes to romance, mainly because he wants to avoid being hurt and he must make sure his partner is completely devoted to him. Once that part is over and confirmed, he’ll be the best partner ever.
The Cancer man is naturally sensitive, which enables him to take good care of his partner’s feelings and give her lots of care and attention.
Cancer Man in Sex
Cancer men love sex, but they only do it when they’re in love. They’re not interested in temporary flings or one-night stands. They also don't need to feel satisfied in the bedroom because sex for them is great as long as emotions are involved. There have to be feelings between them and their partner to feel fulfilled sexually. Cancer men only want to make love with someone who has made a commitment to them.
Cancer Man in Marriage
Women who have cancer husbands are blessed to have them as their life partners. There is no better partner than a cancer man because he’s emotional, romantic, and caring and would just make his partner so loved. However, he’s looking for the same thing in return. He wants his partner to be as loving, caring, and devoted.
Cancer Man in Fatherhood
Just like Cancer women, Cancer men make excellent fathers. Their entire world revolves around their family and children. A cancer man always aspires to be the best dad ever; you might as well call him “super dad.” He’s a kind, patient, nurturing father who would always celebrates happy moments with his kids and encourage them to be better people.
Cancer Man in Work
The Cancer man knows how to judge people well, which enables him to connect in the work place with the influential who would help him get to where he’s heading much faster.
The Cancer man is a great candidate for many different positions at work due to his outstanding ability to read people well.
The Cancer man is a hard-worker who enjoys a cozy atmosphere at work.
How to attract a Cancer Man:
1. Show off your feminine side; he’ll love it.
2. Know how to cook? Don’t be afraid to brag about it.
3. Express your love for family.
4. Make sure to befriend the people close to him and talk about his family and friends in positive ways.
5. He’ll usually be very neat and would love things to be organized. So, how about keeping things neat and asking him to help you organize a few things here and there?
6. Remember that he’s not a big fan of spontaneous moves.
7. Be on his same emotional level and show your affectionate side.
8. Compliment him.
9. Don’t shy out of sharing your feelings with the Cancer man.
10. When getting into an argument with the Cancer man, make sure to be tactful and persuasive, but don’t be aggressive about it.
11. Work your way into his life one by one, stay within his sight, and gain his trust.
12. Listen to what he has to say and be there for him when he needs you.
13. Don’t try to make him jealous on purpose.
Shop beauty products online in Egypt on ZYNAH.me (part of Fustany.com)