August 17, 2019 12:00 PM | by Nour El Bakry
6 Fashion Hacks Everyone Needs to Know to Save Any Embarrassing Situation
As you scroll down you will find some time-saver style hacks to help you out in any awkward condition as you’re heading out:
1. Remove oil stains from a purse or shoes by scattering baby powder on the soiled spot and letting it sit overnight.
2. If you’re layering small chain necklaces, avoid a tangled mess by using multi-hook clasp.
3. Denim: wash your favorite jeans without the color changes, especially with black. So there are two tricks: one, wash them inside out, or two, put them in a ziplock bag and in the freezer overnight.
4. Hiding bra straps by taking a hair tie and wrap it behind both straps and through itself. It will hold into a knot and hide the straps by pulling them together.
5. Use hairspray to prevent a run in tights from worsening.
6. Use a velvet hanger on clothing to get rid of deodorant stains.
7. Spray lemon juice on yellow pit stains before you put the shirt in the wash.
Main Image Credits: Instagram @sierrafurtado
Do you have a fashion-related question? Head over to ASK FUSTANY and ask away! You’ll instantly get your question answered by fashion designers and stylists.