January 02, 2013 12:00 AM | by Zeina Tawfik
12 Best Dressed Celebrities in 2012
Here's the most fashionable and of course best dressed list of celebrities in 2012:
1. Diane Kruger: I can truly say that Diane Kruger rarely gets it wrong when it comes to style on the red carpet. In 2012, she particularly wowed everyone with an amazing wardrobe for her appearances during Cannes Film Festival. A lesson we can all learn from Diane Kruger, who made it to our list of 12 Best Dressed Celebrities in 2012, don't be afraid to take style risks!
2. Emma Stone: In 2012, Emma Stone has went from a red head to a blonde! But no matter what her color was, Emma Stone has been out and about in stellar style choices. With flirty and feminine dresses, Emma Stone is an inspiration for looks that are sophisticated in a chic way and certainly among our favorite best dressed celebrities.
3. Gwyneth Paltrow: She's one of those stars who knows exactly what looks good on her and she makes it work! Gwyneth Paltrow flaunts a style that's minimal yet fashion forward on the red carpet. Gwyeneth Paltrow was seen in lots of black outfits in 2012, yet she managed to grab all the attention with her amazing white Tom Ford gown at the Oscars.
4. Jessica Alba: Don't you love how Jessica Alba can look so stylish if you spot her at any time during the day? Running errands with her little girls or posing on the red carpet, Jessica Alba channels memorable looks and she's not one who's afraid of a pop of color!
5. Kate Middleton: Having had a busy and exciting year, Kate Middleton has made loads of appearances in 2012. Always sticking to demure silhouettes, Kate Middleton makes elegant style choices that's only fit for a Princess like her. I'm so much looking forward to see her maternity wardrobe in 2013, aren't you?
6. Kate Moss: I don't think a Best Dressed list can be curated without including Kate Moss! A style icon throughout the years, Kate Moss is the master of the effortless look. With an enviable super model body, Kate Moss is guaranteed to turn heads around even if she was in her trusted denim and coat fur combo.
7. Kristen Stewart: Probably one of the celebrities that has hit the red carpet the most in 2012 for movie premieres! Kristen Stewart has rocked gowns, suits, party dresses and more during 2012 and she maintained to keep an edgy look throughout all her looks. Kirsten Stewart is one to watch out for in the style area.
8. Miranda Kerr: Haven't you noticed that Miranda Kerr's street-style has made breakthrough in 2012? One day after another, the supermodel wowed us with her effortless style. The secret to her look is layering and making the most out of must-have pieces such as a leather jacket or black boots.
9. Olivia Palermo: Always showing off covetable looks, mixing high street with high end, Olivia Palermo is definetely a style maven. With her signature sleek hair, Olivia Palermo is mostly seen in feminine styles. You can copy one of her tried and trusted looks by wearing leather pants, a blouse and a blazer.
10. Rihanna: Quite the chameleon when it comes to hair styles, Rihanna has experimented with several styles in 2012. Accompanying her different hair styles, Rihanna has been seen in a couple daring outfits whether on stage or off stage. In particular, she has been sporting lots of sweaters, one of the hottest trends in 2012.
11. Solange Knowles: Definitely Solange Knowles doesn't forget to add the fun factor into her fashion choices. Mixing prints, bright colors and bold hair is all what's Solange Knowles' style is all about. One of the style lessons that you can lean from her is not to be afraid to stand out with your looks.
12. Victoria Beckham: You can always spot Victoria Beckham dressed in her own label 'Victoria Beckham' and she couldn't have possibly found any better brand ambassador! In 2012, Victoria Beckham's long locks were often seen in a side ponytail or braid giving her a soft touch to her sharp tailored style.