September 27, 2016 12:00 AM | by Zeina Tawfik
12 Times Joelle Mardinian and Daughter Ella Looked So Cute in Twinning Outfits
There's nothing cuter than twinning mothers and daughters, and Joelle Mardinian and Ella are the definitive proof. Joelle Mardinian and her daughter Ella always give us the ultimate twinning moments, and they always manage to look oh-so cute in their matching outfits. That's why I wanted to show you 12 photos of Joelle and her mini-me, to inspire all mothers to go matchy-matchy with their little daughters for guaranteed cuteness.
1. For Ella's 6th birthday party, Joelle decided to dress up just like the birthday girl! The stylish mother and daughter picked beautiful white lace dresses designed by Bambah.
2. Even when they're on a vacation, Joelle Mardinian and her daughter Ella can master any matching look. How adorable do they look in these denim dress by Khatoon? Also, can you spot the adorable mini Louis Vuitton bag?
3. This is just one of their ultimate twinning moments; the mother-daughter duo are dressed in an iconic Dolce & Gabbana print.
4. Like mother, like daughter. Joelle Mardinian and Ella chose these matching OTT kaftan dresses for a casual yet stylish easy breezy look.
5. Nothing stops Joelle and Ella from going out in matching looks, they do it even when they're heading to the beach! Aren't these Sundress mini dresses just too cute?
6. Twinning in formal looks? Why not! Just see Joelle and Ella in these fashion-forward Poca and Poca pantsuits.
7. It looks like Ella truly enjoys dressing up just like her mum; you can tell from the smile on her face!
8. This time Joelle Mardinian and Ella took their twinning looks to a whole new level, as Joelle's mum joined in for a mega matching moment in Sundress outfits.
9. Joelle and Ella's matching moments aren't just about clothes, they even have matching handbags!
10. Just when you think Joelle Mardinian and her daughter Ella can't get any cuter, they show up in this chic winter look.
11. Joelle Mardinian and her daughter Ella have truly stepped up their twinning game with these Katya Kovtunovich dreamy dresses. So cute!
12. Last, but certainly not least, we love how Joelle and her mini-me Ella look here, specially with the matching flower crowns.
Being a mum is a full-time job, so you might as well do it in style! Read more from our Stylish Mamas section here.
Have You Read These?