September 21, 2015 12:00 AM | by Zeinab El-Fiqi
Our Wish-list from the Burberry Prorsum Spring 2016 Fashion Show
Burberry Prorsum just showcased the newest Spring 2016 collection during London Fashion Week, and as always, it was full of pieces we're lusting over. However, we were able to cut-down our wish-list to only six items!
Read on and discover our wishlist from the Burberry Prorsum Spring 2016 fashion show...
1. The embroidered black coat. This one came on top of next season's Burberry wish-list. With a slim fit cut, and embroidered golden leaves on the collar, you can’t go wrong with such a statement coat.
2. The flat sandals. Comfort comes first right? With such sandals, you'll have style and comfort combined together. I just love the chain details.
3. The personalized backpack. Burberry Prorsum always has to surprise us with something uber cool, and this season, it's all about the personalized backpacks. It's functional and chic, with a hint of edgy.
4. The mustard yellow lace dress. As soon as I saw this dress in this shade of yellow, it reminded me of a beautiful spring day. There's nothing like a flirty dress!
5. The belt bag. Mini bags are here to stay! This little Burberry Prorsum belt bag was also an instant crush, it has a leather handle and a chain handle.
6. The long black cape. This statement piece is just so magical, and says high fashion. You'll wear it over and over again, and it will give you a chic look.
Looking for more outfit inspirations? Check out our Style Ideas section here
Don't Leave Just Yet!