November 13, 2017 | by Zeinab El-Fiqi
Red Is This Winter's Main Color, and Here's How To Wear It in Every Possible Way!
The color red is one of this year's hottest trends. And since people are embracing colors this fall, then you must learn to include red in your wardrobe this season! I love red, but I can't imagine myself wearing too much of it. For that, I searched for every possible way to include red in my wardrobe this season, without feeling like I wore too much of it! So, keep on reading, and find out how you can wear red this fall/winter and look as trendy as ever.
1. Red boots are one of the hottest trends this season, and it's obvious why! They're so cool.
2. If you really feel like you don't have enough courage to wear red clothes, red handbags are always a great idea.
3. As mentioned before, berets are trending this fall, so, wear it like a Parisien girl, in red!
4. Be bold, and go for the red oversized sweater, the best way to stand out!
5. Looking for a more casual and laid-back style? Then go for a red hoodie, and style it just like Roos-Anne did.
6. Girls looking for a big and dramatic entrance would wear red fur jackets.
7. Last but not least, red pants. I personally find them very beautiful but daring to wear. So, if you have the guts to rock them, don't even think twice!
Do you have a fashion-related question? Head over to ASK FUSTANY and ask away! You’ll instantly get your question answered by fashion designers and stylists.