October 30, 2012 12:00 AM | by Zeina Tawfik
The Trendiest Bridal Shoes
Brides-to-be, prepare to swoon! We’re bringing you an edited collection of the trendiest wedding shoes you can get your hands on. Since a wedding shoe has the honor of gracing your feet on the day ‘happily ever after’ starts and will be peeking out every now and then from beneath your wedding dress, make that peek worthwhile!
1. Alexander McQueen: The groom will have a bow-tie around his neck, so why don’t you go matchy matchy and put on this pair of Alexander McQueen pumps with a voluminous bow-back. This would be a very bold color choice for a bold bride.
2. Charlotte Olympia: Be the ‘Queen of Hearts’ on your wedding day with the heart appliquéd Charlotte Olympia pumps. It’s the perfect pair of shoes for a bride who wants to have a little bit of fun with their footwear choice.
3. Christian Louboutin: Add an extra dash of bling on your wedding day with crystal embellished pumps from Christian Louboutin. Slip them on and you’ll instantly feel like a super star confidently taking steps on a red carpet.
4. Jimmy Choo: Dance the night away with a sparkly pair of Jimmy Choo peep-toe pumps. They’ll get you ready to hit the dance floor and the light-catching colorful glitter adds a playful touch. They’re the ultimate wedding party shoes.
5. Lanvin: A pair of shoes that will twinkle as you take every step. The satin magenta Lanvin pumps would be an eccentric choice and will look great in your wedding pictures too as they combine color and shine.
6. Manolo Blahnik: If you are in search of your ‘Something Blue,’ treat yourself to those blue satin pumps with a crystal brooch detail from Manolo Blahnik. This pair is coveted by many since ‘Carrie Bradshaw’ wore they very same shoes in ‘Sex and the City’ movie.
7. Nicholas Kirkwood: If ‘Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend’ then, ‘Pearls are a Bride’s Best Friend’ and Nicholas Kirkwood is giving all brides the chance to walk on a bed of pearls with this dainty pair of nude satin sling-back heels.
8. Sergio Rossi: Put your best foot forward with this exquisite crystalline work of art from Sergio Rossi. The pair of nude suede shoes adorned with Swarovski crystals will look so good with your wedding gown if you’re opting for a classic bridal look.
9. Tabitha Simmons: Walk your way to ‘I Do’ in a jewel encrusted pair of Tabitha Simmons shoes. White has always been the brides’ favorite choice, but with such a dazzling design you are sure to standout as they’re not the typical type of white bridal shoes.
10. Valentino: Red is commonly associated with love and what’s not to love about this pair of Valentino lace peep-toe pumps. Topped with a bow, they will add an unexpected elegant detail to your bridal look.