February 08, 2016 12:00 AM | by Heba Abohemed
How to Make Your Gloves Work With Your Touchscreen
Seems like winter won’t be going away anytime soon, it’s only getting colder, and I'm my opinion gloves have always been the best way to protect our hands in such weather. But, lately people would prefer getting cold rather than taking off their gloves every time they want to check their Facebook or answer a phone call. So, this is how you make your gloves work with your touchscreen.
Tools you’ll need to make gloves that work with your touchscreen:
- ¼ meter (25cm) of Felt Fabric
- Strong glue
- A pair of gloves made of wool
Steps to make gloves that work with your touchscreen:
1. Using scissors, cut the felt in little and equal round shapes.
2. Glue the felt you just cut out on to the fingers of your glove.
3. You can always add extra felt on the palm of your gloves. This way you’ll keep your gloves on and be able to unlock your phone without any trouble.
Looking for another creative DIY? We've got a ton here!
Don't Leave Just Yet!15 Photos to Prove That Rugs Add Personality to Your Home