October 04, 2017 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
12 Ways to Have Extreme Fun on Your Honeymoon
Don't you think it is time to break the typical stereotypes and try something different? After all it is very possible to be in love and adventurous at the same time. The honeymoon phase is all about a state of mind, not the place. You can be in the most boring city of all, and still have the best honeymoon ever. So here is what we propose to have extreme fun on your honeymoon.
1. Don't ditch the romantic walks by the beach and the candle lit dinners, however do not make the entire honeymoon revolve around such an ambiance.
2. Discover the place you are in. Find a tour and go sight seeing, there is something spectacular about visiting ancient places and taking lots of memorable pictures.
3. Make friends. Yes you read correctly, get to know the couple sitting next to you on the tour bus and invite them out for a fun night. Or even after having your alone time, meet your friends in a common city and let them celebrate the newlyweds.
4. Don't just tan. Embrace the beach activities by going snorkeling or renting some jet skies and have a little friendly competition. You can lounge on the beach staring at the water when you are old.
5. Visit theme parks. Why not go to Disneyland and relive your childhood memories with your new hubby? Or even head to the nearest amusement park and face your fears. Ride the fiercest roller coaster you can find; it will be an experience you will always remember.
6. Head to the zoo or a water park. It is always amusing to look at the animals and make funny faces. If it is a hot day, head to a water park and cool off in the most fun way possible.
7. Try the craziest thing you can think of, for example sky diving! Do the thrilling jump together, it will be a memorable experience for the both of you.
8. Go dancing. You don't need a big group of people to go clubbing, put on something sexy and head to the dance floor. Dance some salsa, or even sway to a slow song.
9. Try out weird restaurants. Sure Italian is a safe delicious bet, but why not head to a china town kind of place and try the good old Chinese food.
10. Head over to a show. Go online and research if there are any concerts or shows happening near you. Go listen to some good music or even watch the coolest Broadway show in town. A stand-up comedy show will also give you a good laugh.
11. Put your phone away and take off your watch. There is nothing better than enjoying the day without worrying about the time and calling your family. For all you know it could be 2 a.m. and you feel like walking around the city.
12. Do some frisky things in public with your new hubby. The thrill of not getting caught is a lot of fun, and it will also be your dirty little secret.