June 15, 2016 12:00 AM | by The Fustany Team
Tortina Is Making Your Lives Easier (and Sweeter!) This Ramadan
Ramadan is the month of spirituality and festivities; friends and families get together, and we can all agree that no gathering is complete without desserts, right? This is exactly where tortina comes in! Being one of Egypt’s top patisseries, tortina’s certainly reigning Ramadan 2016 dessert game, and we’ve got the proof.
1. With more than 12 branches to serve you (even in the North Coast), tortina wants to make your Ramadan oh-so-sweet, by being available in prime locations across the town and beyond.
2. Having an unrivaled team of chefs and experts, tortina created a mouthwatering desserts menu for Ramadan 2016. From your favorite Kunafa Mango Cake to new delicious creations such as the Rawani and Tiramisu Kunafa (yum!), the options are endless.
3. To ensure an amazing customer experience, tortina just rolled out a new service, SPOT delivery. What’s that about? Before you head to tortina, just give them a call and reserve your desired dessert. When you arrive to your nearest branch, just give them another call and tortina’s SPOT delivery staff will be waiting outside with your sweet treat. Doesn’t get easier than that, now does it?
4. Another enticing new service from tortina, is their collaboration with the elves app. It’s like having your very own little helper (an elf), who will assist you in satisfying your sweet tooth from tortina’s wide range of delicious desserts, with just a click away. All you need to do is download the elves app on your iPhone or text them on Facebook Messenger.
5. Ramadan and charity go hand in hand! So, tortina joined forces with “Ahl Masr” charity foundation, where donation boxes are placed inside all their stores, as well as donating 10% of the sales to them.
See? This is why you can’t miss tortina’s sweet delights this Ramadan! Now scroll down and indulge in tortina's Ramadan 2016 desserts menu...
Our Living section is a woman's best friend. See for yourself and get a little bit of everything!