December 07, 2014 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
32 Ways You Never Knew You Could Eat Ice-cream
Are you bored of plain ice-cream? Do you want to figure out ways you never knew you could eat ice-cream? Ice-cream is by far my favorite thing EVER to eat and I always thrive for different ways to eat it. Everyone almost knows that throwing anything on your scoop of ice-cream can make it the best dessert in the world, but do you know that there are 32 ways you never knew you could eat ice-cream? If ice-cream makes you happy, I meant who doesn't, then here are the different ways you could ice-cream...
1. The ice-cream cone AKA the classic version of ice-cream.
2. Banana split with ice-cream is just too good to stay in your plate for more than five minutes.
3. Ice-cream mixed with chocolate chips or Hershey's Kisses.
4. Ice-cream with pretzels is sweet, salty and perfectly nostalgic.
5. Cookies topped with your favorite ice-cream flavor is the best thing your mouth can ever taste.
6. But what in the world is better than a hot brownie topped with a cold scoop of ice-cream?
7. Ice-cream sandwich; the oldest and best ice-cream invention of all times!
8. How do you like waffles? It definitely tastes ten times better with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on it.
9. Ran out of Nutella? No worries! Induce a scoop or two of ice-cream into your empty Nutella jar, and you'll enjoy ice-cream with some Nutella leftovers.
10. The best thing about ice-cream milkshakes, is that they can be easily done at home. Here's the recipe to your favorite homemade milkshake.
11. Do you have brownies leftovers? Don't throw them away! Place some ice-cream in a jar with mashed brownies and M&M's and top them all off with chocolate sauce. Heaven on earth.
12. Ice-cream with oats on top can be one healthy dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth.
13. Ice-cream with smashed little Oreo biscuits is definitely one mouth-watering dessert. I mean who doesn't love some crunchy Oreo biscuits inside their ice-cream?
14. Oh, there's also ice-cream with hot caramel sauce poured over it. The contrast between cold ice-cream and the hot sauce, just heavenly.
15. If you can't hit the nearest McDonald's to get your McFlurry ice-cream, add some M&M's or Oreo's with ice-cream to the blender and enjoy.
16. Are you craving the irresistible Dairy Queen Snickers ice-cream blizzard? Here's the recipe.
17. Apple pie with ice-cream on the side, because nothing else matters.
18. The thick feel of creme brûlée, the layer of crunchy caramel on top, with some fluffy ice-cream. Yummmmm.
19. Because the idea of ice-cream and jelly is awesome, I don't know whether to be more excited about the jelly or the ice-cream.
20. Ooh, how about ice-cream with a saucy chocolate cake!
21. You will never know how good life is until you try fried ice-cream.
22. Spice up your ice-cream with doughnuts! Slice the doughnut into two halves and fill it with your favorite ice-cream flavor. Just like an ice-cream sandwich, but with a doughnut.
23. Fruit smoothies are good for you, so is ice-cream.
24. Since cornflakes is one thing you can always find at home, ice-cream with cornflakes is one of the easiest dessert combination you can do at home.
25. Ice-cream with nuts is truly one mouthwatering dessert. All you need to do, is sprinkle some nuts on ice-cream then your dessert is ready.
26. If you're a soda love, then ice-cream with soda is definitely your jam.
27. Funk up your ice-cream cone or cup with some colorful sprinkles for a heavenly experience.
28. Ice-cream with coffee looks good in pictures, but in reality it's way better! You will find both caffeine and creamy texture in one place.
29. Because everyone deserves an ice-cream popsicles, it's always good to have one.
30. Ice-cream with mint leaves, so fresh and creamy!
31. For a magical dessert experience, try ice-cream with roasted marshmallows and you will never regret it.
32. Top off your ice-cream with some coconut flakes, and you will get caught licking the entire spoon.
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.
Don't Leave Just Yet:Have You Met the Other Side of Fustany?