November 16, 2017 12:00 AM | by Sara Khalil
Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
Who’s here up for a slice of cheesecake? Our favorite is the blueberry cheesecake. You actually don’t have to be a chef to make delicious homemade blueberry cheesecake. All you need to do is follow the next steps, so get ready and enjoy the mouth-watering blueberry cheesecake.
Cream cheese (20 squares of Kiri cheese)
2 packs of biscuits (McVitie's Digestive)
1 can blueberry compote
1 cup yogurt
½ cup of powdered sugar
2 tablespoons cornflour
Recipe to make blueberry cheesecake at home:
1. Insert the biscuits in the food processor to crush them for the cheesecake base.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan, and then add to the crushed biscuits in a bowl and mix well.
3. Put the mixture into a Pyrex baking pan, and add three tablespoons of water.
4. Press the biscuits mixture with your hand down into the pan firmly to form a thin layer, then leave it in freezer until you prepare the cream.
5. Now use a large bowl to mix together the rest of ingredients using an electric whisk. Start with cream cheese and sugar, then add yogurt, cornflour, lemon ,vanilla and the eggs, all in one time.
6. Pour mixture into the Pyrex pan over the biscuits. Smooth top with a spatula.
7. Put the Pyrex pan into a larger baking pan half full of water, then leave in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes. The water will help the biscuits not to get burnt.
8. Poke it with a fork every once in a while just to make sure it's well cooked.
9. Take the baking pan out of the oven, and let it cool in room temperature then put it the refrigerator for two hours.
10. Add the blueberry compote on top of the now-ready cheesecake.