November 03, 2013 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
How does a chicken breast filled with turkey and cheese sound like? Nothing beats a yummy plate of chicken cordon blue rolled with Swiss cheese! Here's the recipe of one of the most delicious classic french meals!
What you will need:
6 Slices Swiss cheese
4 Boneless chicken breasts
4 Slices cooked turkey
1/8 Tablespoon black pepper
1/4 Tablespoon salt
1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1. Heat up the oven to 360 degrees. Meanwhile, coat the base of a cooking pan with a fine amount of oil.
2. Slice the chicken breasts into quarters so you can reduce its thickness.
3. Sprinkle each slice of chicken with both salt and pepper.
4. Put a slice of turkey and cheese on top of each chicken breast. Roll up each chicken respectively and secure it with a toothpick or two.
5. Place and arrange the rolled up chicken slices in the cooking pan then scatter bread crumbs evenly on top of them.
6. Leave it in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes until well cooked. Take the cooking pan out of the oven and put 1/2 cheese slice on top of each chicken breast. Pit it back in the oven again for 4 minutes till the cheese melts.
7. Detach the toothpicks from chicken and it's ready to be served!