December 16, 2014 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
Hot White Chocolate Recipe
To all the white chocolate lovers, I am dedicating this one to you, the hot white chocolate recipe! There is something so yummy about seeing a cup filled to the top with some white fluff, along with some marshmallows and a pinch of cinnamon, just sip it, YUM! You can even ditch the cinnamon and go for some colored sprinkles, it will look so colorful when serving to your guests. Without further a due, here's the hot white chocolate recipe...
What you will need:
- 3/4 Cup of milk
- 2 Tbsp of white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp of marshmallows
- 1 Tsp of cinnamon
- 1 Pack of whipping cream
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, pour the milk and whipping cream. Stir on low heat, for 5-7 minutes until the milk is creamy. Do not leave the milk and go away, you don’t want to boil the milk, just mix the two ingredients together thoroughly.
2. Once the milk is warm and creamy, add the white chocolate chips to it. Stir well until all the chips have dissolved and there are no clumps. This will take around 10-15 minutes.
3. Once the chips have dissolved, turn off the heat and allow your hot white chocolate drink to cool down.
4. Pour your hot white chocolate into a mug and add some mini marshmallows on top.
5. Lightly sprinkle the cinnamon on the marshmallows, it is okay if some if it lands on the milk, it will give the sweet white hot chocolate a little bit of spice.
6. You can do the same by sprinkling some colorful sprinkles.
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.
Don't Leave Just Yet: