How to make Flaxseed gel?
- Pour 1/2 cup of Flaxseed into a pot, and then add 2 cups of water.
- Put the pot on the fire, and stir every once in a while until it starts boiling.
- Turn off the fire as soon as it starts to turn into a gel, you need it to be something in between runny and hard.
- Using a strainer, pour the flaxseeds and the gel into a jar to separate them while it's still hot.
- Wait until it cools down, and then put it in the fridge. You can use it for two weeks.
Note: You can Vitamin E to the Flaxseed gel, and you can add Aloe Vera gel, tea tree oils or any oil that you like its smell.