February 02, 2015 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
How to Curl Your Hair With a Straightener
Just because you don’t own a curling iron, doesn’t mean you can’t curl your hair with a straightener. A woman’s got to use what she has, and don’t worry your curls will come out looking just as good, as if you used a curling iron. Because it’s always nice to change up your hairdo from time to time, so ladies, follow these steps to curl your hair with a straightener.
1. Start by combing out your hair to make sure you don’t have any knots or tangles.
2. Section your hair into two sections evenly, because you will need to curl a few hair strands at a time.
3. Take one lock of your hair and clamp it with your hair straightener.
4. The remaining lock of your hair should be twirled backwards. Meaning that, you should twist your hair over the closed hair straightener, towards your scalp. Make sure to do this fast, in order to prevent your hair from any damage.
5. As you twist your hair using the hair straightener away from your scalp, pull it down gently, till all the hair has curled.
6. Repeat step 5 on all your hair strands until all you end up with curled strands, then spritz some hairspray to keep the curls in place.Photo Credits: A Little Dash of Darling
Even a bad hair day can be under control! Discover more haircare secrets and styles from our Hair section here.Have You Read These?