Khloe Kardashian recently got a hair makeover, and I seriously think that it's her best look yet! The famous reality TV star chopped off inches of her hair, and has been sporting a lob hairstyle for quite sometime now. To show off her new haircut, she's been experimenting different hairstyles, including straight locks and tousled waves. If you liked Khloe Kardashian's wavy hairstyle as much as I did, then read this step by step guide to easily get the same look.
What you will need to get Khloe Kardashian's wavy hairstyle:
Sea salt spray
Steps to get Khloe Kardashian's wavy hairstyle:
1. Start by applying sea salt spray to your wet hair, and scrunch it up using your hands. Just make sure you don't go near the roots!
2. Blow dry your hair, and use a smoothing brush to lift your hair at the roots to give volume.
3. Now section your hair into four parts, as it's time to use the curling tong.
4. Take 2-3 cm sections, and start curling your hair using the tong. The key to get Khloe Kardashian's wavy hairstyle, is to leave the ends out.
5. When you're done with all your hair, massage through with your finger tips to loosen the hair curls and break up the sections.