You know what they say, before you cut your hair, you need to try it out. Which is why we are going to tell you how to a fake a bob. Many celebrities have sported the faux bob on the red carpet, and now it is your chance to rock that hairstyle. Learn how to fake a bob, and do it the next time you head out to shock your friends!
1. Start by brushing your hair, to get rid of any tangles and knots.
2. Now, in order to create the fake bob you need to part your hair from the center of your skull, horizontally from ear to ear. Divide your hair into two sections, the top and the bottom.
3. Secure the top section of your hair in place with a hairband for now.
4. Braid the bottom section of your hair and style it into a little bun, securing it in place with a bunch of bobby pins. Make sure it is small and tightly in place, because you are going to hide this mini bun.
5. Untie the top part of your hair, and let it fall loosely, covering the mini bun you just made.
6. Slowly tuck in the ends of your hair to the mini bun with bobby pins, to create the perfect faux bob.
7. For an added touch, you can curl your loose hair with a curling iron. Then, run your fingers through the curls for added volume.
8. Finally spritz some hair spay on your hair-do, to keep the fake bob in place.
Check out the pictures below to know exactly how to a fake bob.
Inner Photo Credits: CamilleStyles.com.