July 18, 2018 05:35 PM | by Nada Allam
Master the Ways of Pros and Learn to Make the Perfect Ponytail Bump
There is something so fresh about tyingall your hair up in a ponytail, especially when it is a ponytail with a bump, don’t you think? Not only will it give your hair some shape, but also there will be no hair locks to cloud your vision. However, you shouldn't go for a dull school girl ponytail hair do, but rather give your ponytail some volume with a bump, that extra va va voom, to transform your look form casual to funky. How? Giving your hair volume all stems down to a few simple tricks. Once you know them, it is super easy.
1. Start by brushing your hair to get rid of nay tangles or knots.
2. Next you will need to separate your hair into two sections, the front and the back. You can do that by parting your hair from behind your ear, comb part of your hair forward towards your forehead, brush the other section back, and down to your shoulders.
3. Clip the front part of your hair to get it out of the way for now.
4. Brush the loose section of hair and gather it up into a ponytail using an elastic band. Make sure the ponytail is in the middle, not close to your neck.
5. Now, unclip the front section of your hair. Lift up your hair lock and brush downwards in the opposite direction towards your scalp. This will give your hair some needed volume. You can use some hairspray to keep the volume in place.
6. Gather up the front section of your hair, and pull it backwards, loosely, to tie it into a ponytail. The elastic band will go over the first elastic band you used, to make it look like just one ponytail.
7. If you feel like you want more volume after tying your hair, you can loosen the strands of your hair from the elastic band. Just be sure to use some hair spray after to keep the hair do in place.
Voila, you just added made a ponytail with a bump by using a few simple tricks.
Image Credits: Beautylish.com
Got any makeup or skincare questions? ASK FUSTANY can help with that! Post your question, and have makeup artists and skincare experts answer you!