May 11, 2015 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
How to Make a Bow Bun
We recently told you how to make a braided bun, but this time we’re taking things to the next level and telling you how to make a bow bun. As you can tell from the name, it is basically a bun, but with a bow factor in it. Who said buns have to be the standard classic type; add a unique touch to your hairstyle. So, without further a due, get all the details on how to make a bow bun below.
Steps to make a bow bun hairstyle:
1. Start out by brushing your hair, make sure to get rid of all the tangles.
2. Dampen your hair by spraying a little bit of water on it. This will prevent fly-aways, and give your hair that sleek look.
3. Tie your hair into a ponytail, and twist your hairband three times. BUT, do not pull your hair all the way through the third time.
** Feel free to go as high as you like with the ponytail.
4. Now, you should have created a mini messy bun, with stands of your hair left out from under it.
5. Divide the bun you just created into two parts with your fingers.
6. Take the strands of hair under the bun, and bring it through the two parts of your hair.
7. Secure these strands of hair with bobby pins.
8. Once you done, spritz a little bit of hair spray to your hair to prevent any fly aways and preserve the look.
Check out these bow bun tutorial below from Pinterest to make the process a little easier on you.
Even a bad hair day can be under control! Discover more haircare secrets and styles from our Hair section here.Have You Read These?