May 08, 2014 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
The Double Ponytail Hair Trick
Don't you just get bored of your usual everyday hairstyle? Do you stand in front of the mirror and play with your hair, hoping to form an awesome different hairstyle? Don't be embarrassed, I do it all the time, but how about next time you stand in front of the mirror, try doing the double ponytail? It's basically giving yourself a one minute makeover, making your ponytail look fuller and longer. Ditch the hair extensions and try the double ponytail hair trick:
1. Start by dividing your hair into two halves, top and bottom. You can do that by placing your fingers above your ears and sweeping part of your hair up.
2. Try to give your hair more volume in the front. Using a hairbrush, lift your hair up and brush downwards. This will give your hair that needed poof. Then secure the top part with a hair band.
3. With the remainder of your hair you are going to form a second ponytail. Just make sure to tie the hair band in a way that it will not be seen when your higher ponytail falls over it.
4. Lift your first ponytail and brush it downwards, it will give it some extra fluff and will cover over the second ponytail.
5. If you want to try and hide the second ponytail, you can use bobby pins and connect strands of hair from each side of the second ponytail to strands of the first ponytail.
Tip: If you don't want to use bobby pins, just make sure to get hairbands that are the same colour as your hair and no one will even notice.