January 17, 2018 12:00 AM | by Zeinab El-Fiqi
11 Little Lifestyle Changes That Can Boost Your Physical and Mental Health!
A few days ago, I was just thinking, what makes a new year so special? Why do people feel like they’re brand new and ready to change? And the answer was simple, because as humans, we like new beginnings, and new beginnings are a good way to look up to a better future, it’s motivating. So, in 2018 let’s make our goal is to improve our well-being through changing little things in our lives!
Start the year by taking care of your body:
1. Eat less junk food every day, and increase your healthy intake of vegetables.
2. Cut white sugar out of your diet.
4. Sleep early, wake up early.
6. Take half an hour of your day to sit alone in a calm area to disconnect from anything and everything to just be calm.
7. Start doing regular check-ups on your body.
Take care of your mental health:
1. Find an activity that you can practice every day that will help you take your mind off of worries.
3. Your job is important but so is your mental health, take that vacation you’ve been putting off for so long.
4. Spend more time with the people you love.
Main Photo Credit: Instagram @jannid
Got any makeup or skincare questions? ASK FUSTANY can help with that! Post your question, and have makeup artists and skincare experts answer you!