June 23, 2016 12:00 AM | by The Fustany Team
Ramadan 2016: Fustany and CrossFit Stars Challenge You This Ramadan - Week 3
We collaborated with one of the top fitness providers in Cairo, CrossFit Stars, to bring you specially tailored workouts for Ramadan. This plan will help you lose weight, and stay healthy and fit during the holy month of Ramadan.
The second week of Ramadan is finally over, and now it’s time to start with the third workout challenge for the third week of Ramadan 2016.
If you follow the instructions Coach Ahmed Ezzat of Crossfit Stars provided us with, you can guarantee a healthy and fit body during Ramadan. Also, don’t forget to scroll down for the workout video guide to every move performed by Coach Ahmed Ezzat of CrossFit Stars.Let’s start with the third workout plan, for the Third week in Ramadan 2016:
- Count 20 body-weight squats (Do only to 45 degrees if knees hurt)
- Count 10 push-ups (scale to shoulder taps, 2x1 counts)
- Count 20 walking lunges
- Count 10 Mountain Climbers
- 20 Second of Elbow plank
- Count 10 Jumping Jacks
Rest for 4 to 5 minutes.
Repeat 2 more times.
Dragon Pose – 1 minute
Lizard Pose – 1 minute
Fragon Pose – 1 minute
Pigeon Pose – 1 minute
The Ramadan workout tips and tricks:
1. After you’ve completed your workout, make sure you stretch. All of your muscles have been contracted from the workouts and they need to be stretched back out and rebuilt
2. For either the body weight squats or lunges, if you can’t do them properly yet, it’s okay to put your hands on a support to keep your balance.
3. For the body weight squats, think of it like you're sitting back into a chair. If you can sit down onto a chair, and then stand immediately right back up without having to lean forward, you are in balance.LADIES! Make sure to send us your progress stories through the month of Ramadan, and how this challenge helped you stay fit or lose weight during Ramadan.
Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle! Check out our Health & Fitness section here.
Have You Read These?Ramadan 2016: Fustany and CrossFit Challenge You This Ramadan - Week 2