Waking up super early to fit in a morning workout before work can be tough sometimes, and we are usually exhausted after a long day of work to try and fit in a late evening workout; RIGHT? Sure a lot of people do it, and it takes will and determination, but if you are one of those people that just doesn't have the time, that is okay. There are ways you can fit in a workout in your day without hitting the gym.
1. Take the stairs instead of using the elevator.
2. Go to the supermarket instead of ordering it by phone.
3. Park far away and walk to your destination.
4. Play Wii instead of Playstation.
5. Wash your car yourself instead of going in for a car wash.
6. Walk the dog, you're bound end up going for a quick sprint.
7. Don't order takeout, cook an entire meal from scratch.
8. Carry your grocery bags yourself instead of using the cart.
9. Do laundry instead of sending clothes to dry clean.
10. Clean the kitchen floor yourself, the old fashioned way, not using a mop. Better yet, clean the entire house instead of hiring a cleaner.
11. Break from the computer at the office and do some stretches.