October 04, 2016 12:00 AM | by The Fustany Team
10 of the Top Saudi-based Makeup Artists You Should Know
Women in Saudi Arabia appreciate the art of makeup; they're always up-to-date with the newest makeup products, and they love to accentuate their beautiful Arabic features with special makeup touches. That's why we wanted to do a roundup with some of the best Saudi-based makeup artists.
Wedding season is coming up, and we wanted to share with you a list of the top makeup artists in Saudi Arabia to help you make important decisions and appointments. What are you waiting for? Scroll through and meet 10 of the top makeup artists in Saudi Arabia.1. Inas Hammoud is one of the very talented makeup artists based in Saudi Arabia. She does bridal makeup, fashion editorials and works with some of the top Saudi celebrities and TV personalities.
2. Nilo Haq is a professional makeup artist who lives between Jeddah and Toronto. She has her very own popular blog, titled SaudiBeautyBlog.com, and she'll certainly help you with loads of makeup tips and tricks.
3. Layali is a beautiful talented makeup artist who's based in Saudi Arabia. She just launched her own line of fake lashes, and she's taking the makeup world by storm! Layali's online makeup tutorials are something you shouldn't miss.
4. Waad Al-Turki is one of the very popular Saudi makeup artists. Her artistic makeup touches are truly remarkable, and she's a perfect choice if you have a special occasion to attend.
5. Alla Al-Ghamdi is a young Saudi makeup artist who recently started going after a career in the beauty industry. Her makeup touches are simple yet significant.
6. Deema Al-Saadi is an established Saudi makeup artist; she offers makeup application services and gives one-to-one makeup lessons.
7. Hameez Binjabi is a Saudi makeup artist who's known for her ongoing collaboration with Balqees Fathi; she has done her makeup for so many events. If you love bold makeup, then you'll love her dramatic makeup style.
8. Hessa Al-Ajaji is a young Saudi-based makeup artist who got her own YouTube channel, where she shares loads of makeup tutorials. She can literally do everything from simple everyday makeup to special effects makeup!
9. Nora Bo Awadh is a professional makeup artist who has mastered different styles of makeup looks. She works closely with international makeup brand, Make Up For Ever, and she has also launched her very own line of contact lenses.
10. Reem Abdualaziz is a makeup artist who works with lots of brides in Saudi Arabia. She's known for her simple makeup style, which adds the perfect glamorous touch to any woman's look.
Although beauty comes from within, you don't want to miss our Makeup section with tips and tricks that every woman should know about.
Don't Leave Just Yet!