May 19, 2014 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
The Makeup Look Behind Dior Cruise 2015 Show
Fashion shows are not just about the clothes, it is about the entire look coming together, with attention to the smallest detail, like eyelashes and the type of foundation they use on the models. Think about it, if a model comes out with her face and neck not the same tone, you will focus on that flaw and not on her lovely ensemble.
For the first time ever, Peter Philips has created and styled the make-up for the Dior Cruise 2015 Collection runway show. So if you are a beauty fanatic, here is a little makeup inspiration for you. Change your routine and try out the makeup look from the Dior Cruise 2015 runway show.
- The first and most important step to any makeup look is evening out your complexion. The Diorskin Star foundation was used to create a matte, yet radiant complexion.
- Now you need to add some subtle color to your cheeks, so just drag a light sweep of DiorBlush Vibrant Color Powder in rose to your cheekbones, chin, and frame of the face. Be careful not to add too much blush, you are going for a light and sophisticated look.
- Next comes the eyes! How you accentuate your eyes with your makeup, will either make or break your look. For the Dior Cruise 2015 show, the eyes were where all the attention was. Using the black Dior It-line Eyeliner, draw two lines, one on your upper eyelid, the other on only half of your lower eyelid. You are basically trying to go for a sophisticated double winged eyeliner look.
- Your eyes won't be complete without some eyeshadow, which is exactly why Peter Phillips used the Bar 5 Couleurs Palette (Fall 2014) to shade the model's eyelids.
- For the finishing touch, a dab of Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof mascara in black will give your eyelashes that needed volume to match your bold eyeliner.
- Of course with a look like this, you will need to accentuate your eyebrows with Diorskin Powder Eyebrow Pencil.
- Finally the lips! Use the Rouge Dior in Trompe-l'Oeil to add a discreet and natural beige tone to your lips.
Et Voila, you have just created a Dior inspired makeup look, from their 2015 Cruise Collection. Get out there and wow the people!