Your wedding day is the day where you want to feel and look more fabulous than ever. Make sure to embrace your beauty with long lasting bridal makeup with these simple tips.
1. Cleanse your face efficiently. By cleaning your face and neck properly, you will be able to enjoy long-lasting makeup as it tends to stay longer on fresh and smooth skin.
2. Matte lipstick should be your pick for your special night. Not only does matte lipstick last longer, but also it gives a more natural look. Want a quick tip? Apply a coat of powder on your lips after applying glossy lipstick and it will instantly turn matte.
3. When it comes to foundation, use mineral makeup as it blends perfectly with any skin type, giving a natural makeup look and a less glossy finish. Make sure to apply it evenly and gently with a very soft brush.
4. Don’t over do it with powder. When you apply more than needed, your face and neck will look cakey and unflattering. Apply a moderate amount of powder and distribute it equally on your face, and slightly towards your breasts.
5. Blush is that one thing than can make your face look bright and lively on your wedding day. For a long blush wear, opt for powder blush as it tends to last longer.
6. My advice for you is to use waterproof mascara! It works like charm during super emotional moments with your best friends and family. No one likes to end up with panda eyes on their very special night, don’t you agree?
7. At last, whiten your teeth. Enhance your smile with crystal clear teeth. If you don't prefer going to dentists for a whitening session, here's how to whiten your teeth in 5 minutes.