Sometimes, you just can’t find a moment to head to the nail salon for a quick manicure, right? Well, no worries ladies, because we're sharing with you a step by step guide on how to do the perfect manicure at home.
What you will need to DIY the perfect manicure at home:
- Nail file
- Buffer block
- Hand cream
- Cuticle oil
- Cuticle pusher
- Nail polish remover
- Nail clipper
- Base and top coat
- Nail polish
Steps to DIY the perfect manicure at home:
1. Start by cleaning your nails of any nail polish stains with the nail polish remover.
2. Clip your nails evenly until you reach the length that you want. Next, file your nails to shape them in a way that you like. Make sure to file your nails in just one direction.
3. Now it is time to use the nail buffer, to give your nails a soft shine.
4. Next, soak your your nails in warm water for 2-3 minutes, then exfoliate your hands. This will get rid of any dead skin cells, leaving your hands super soft.
5. Apply cuticle oil to your nails to nourish them with vitamins and soften them up.
6. You can now push back the cuticles with a cuticle pusher. Use the other side of the cuticle pusher to clean any dirt that maybe seen under your nail.
7. Finally apply some hand cream and you’ve just completed the perfect manicure at home.
8. All you will need to do, is apply a base coat to your nails before applying your nail polish, and finish off the manicure with a top coat to get the nail polish to last longer.