I knew about hydration face masks from Instagram. I saw a lot of celebrities taking selfies with the famous hydration face mask. It got me curious, what does this mask do? Is it any different than the normal masks we're used to do. Here is what I found:
1. Hydration face masks are a great way to nourish your face effectively and fast.
2. They are a great way for the infused serums to get absorbed faster in your skin than your usual creams.
3. They hydration face mask is filled with more product, it will be more effective than applying a small amount of cream form your regular jar of moisturizer.
4. By placing the hydration mask on your face for 15 minutes, your skin will absorb the maximum amount it can.
5. Every skin type can use a hydrating face mask, and it can be done once a week, or even once a month.
6. Hydrating face masks are a perfect way of rejuvenating your skin and giving it a natural glow.
7. One of the most important aspects of a hydrating face mask, is that it helps heal blemishes and pimples.
8. Hydration face masks shouldn't replace your daily moisturization.
9. The hydration face mask is composed of a soft piece of cloth, filled with hydrating ingredients, vitamins etc… that a dry skin will immediately soak up.
10. They are individually packed and easily accessible, which means you can take them with you everywhere.
11. You can use them while traveling, as your skin gets easily dried from the dry cabin air.