July 18, 2020 05:45 PM | by The Fustany Team
5 Natural Face Masks You Can Do at Home for Glowing Skin in Eid
If your face is dehydrated, exhausted and looking just very dull and tired from a hectic month, then these DIY natural face masks that you can do at home might help you prepare your skin for Eid without breaking the bank.
Skin problems tend to rise with the lack of care and not drinking enough water, which naturally causes dehydration due to the lack of moisture. If you're worried about using products and masks that have ingredients and chemicals you're unaware of you might want to try out natural homemade masks to avoid and worry and stick to something safer.
Note: Make sure you're not allergic to any of these ingredients and get them 100% natural so you don't irritate your skin. You should also consult with your dermatologist if these masks suits your skin before using them right away.
Here are 5 DIY natural homemade face masks for Eid for healthy-looking glowy skin:
1. Milk and Flour Face Mask
- 3 Tbsp of refined flour.
- 1/4 cup of fresh milk.
- Juice of 1 lemon.
1. Mix the ingredients for at least 4 minutes until it turns into a paste.
2. Apply the mask on your face and leave it on for a minimum of 20 minutes.
3. You can repeat this mask more than once a week if you want faster results.
2. Mayonnaise Face Mask
- 1/2 a small cup of mayonnaise.
- Egg white of one egg.
- 2 Tbsp of yogurt.
- 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
1. Mix the ingredients well for 3 minutes.
2. Apply the mask on your face for around 20-30 minutes.
3. Clean your face with cold water and enjoy a fresh face.
3. Yeast Face Mask
- 1 Tbsp of instant yeast.
- 2 Tbsp of warm milk
- 1 Tbsp of honey
1. Melt the yeast with the warm milk and then mix with honey.
2. Apply the mask and leave it on for at least 20 minutes.
3. Wash your wake with warm water and then with cold water.
4. Hydrating Shea Butter FaceMask
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp shea butter
- 1 Tbsp aloe vera gel
1. Mix all the ingredients together really well until the mask is homogeneous.
2. Apply to the face a nice thick layer and leave on for 20-30 min.
3. Wash off gently with a warm muslin cloth to reveal hydrated silky smooth skin.
5. Tahini Face Mask
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp rose water
- Sweet almond oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp starch
- Full cream milk
1. Mix the tahini and rose water together.
2. Add 5 drops of sweet almond oil, the lemon and starch.
3. Start adding the milk slowly and mixing, until it turns into a paste.
4. Apply the mask and leave it on for 10 minutes.
5. Wash it off with Luke warm water.
Main Image Credits: Instagram @scrubbybubbyshop
Got any makeup or skincare questions? ASK FUSTANY can help with that! Post your question, and we'll answer you!