Have you noticed that for every skincare problem, there's a natural remedy? And natural facial masks have proved their success so many times. Today, I'll tell you about a natural facial mask that has been used for ages in the Indian culture, and is currently very popular and loved by many women. It's the turmeric facial mask, which is the answer to several skin problems you're suffering from.
So, why is everyone so happy with the turmeric facial mask?
- Well, for starters, the turmeric facial mask brightens the skin, and evens out any discoloration you have.
- It's anti-inflammatory, so it will calm your sensitive skin, and it will make it glow.
- Turmeric will soothe skin burns, and inflammations in general.
- It's perfect for acne-prone skin, it can reduce and heal your acne significantly.
- It's a great natural skin moisturizer.
How can you make turmeric facial mask at home?
2 tbsp all purpose flour
2 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp turmeric
And for people who suffer from severe acne, you can add 2 drops of tea tree oil.
How to make it:
Mix the ingredients very well together, and then apply it on a clean face. Leave it on for 20 minutes, and then wash it off very well with luke-warm water.