And the best dressed celebrities at the 2014 Met Gala are...
1. Taylor Swift in Oscar de la Renta: A dress that truly flattered her body and made quite the dramatic impact with its long train, V-back and the bow details right under it, which were breath-taking. Taylor Swift's dress by Oscar de la Renta was full of embroidery mostly on the upper part and the only thing we would change about it is the color as it's not the best choice for her.
2. Karlie Kloss in Oscar de la Renta: We can't even begin to describe how beautiful Karlie Kloss' gown by Oscar de la Renta was at this year's Met Gala. A piece of art! The texture of this custom-made Oscar de la Renta gown makes for a very rich choice (black and gold can sometimes equal a match made in heaven). To spice things up, Karlie Kloss added funky gloves and some diamond jewelry.
3. Liu Wen in Zac Posen: We've been mesmerized by the beauty of this Zac Posen gown the moment we first set eyes on it. Yes, we know the design is perfect, both flattering and artistic and the color is just out of this world!
4. Arizona Muse in Ralph & Russo: The cut, the color, the small waist-belt or is it the A-line skirt? We can't really determine the reason we fell in love with Arizona Muse's look, maybe it's a mix of everything. Beautiful!
5. Charlize Theron in Dior: We have to admit, Charlize Theron knows how to carry herself and she doesn't disappoint the people who believe in her elegant and outstanding style. Moving on to her Dior gown at the 2014 Met Gala, though it could be considered on the simple side, the use of black lines taking a curve just at the right location added something unique to her body, which looked great.
6. Selena Gomez in Diane von Furstenberg: Simple, clean and figure hugging style, a flattering color (bordeaux that is), the right amount of v-neck along with Selena Gomez's hairstyle and makeup made her look perfect and definitely on our best dressed list for the 2014 Met Gala.
7. Blake Lively in Gucci: The reason Blake Lively's dress made it on our best dressed list was mainly its color, it's not just a great choice (we personally like it) but also it looked really nice on her. Another thing we digged? The details on the backside of her Gucci dress, they were much cooler than the front view.
8. Anna Wintour in Chanel: She's a woman who understands that as your age increases, there are certain things one needs to put into consideration when it comes to fashion. Meaning? The Chanel gown she wore fits her perfectly, not to mention gives the right amount of edge without looking like she's trying too hard.
9. Karolina Kurkova in Marchesa: There's no doubt that Karolina Kurkova deserves to be on top of everyone's best dressed list for this year's Met Gala. Her Marchesa gown had a very funky vibe to it, along with the elegance factor of course. The color, print and voluminous structured shape are awesome!
10. Sarah Jessica Parker in Oscar de la Renta: Sarah Jessica Parker was among the first to walk her way through the red carpet of the Met Gala and she made quite the buzz. Her Oscar de la Renta gown is really beautiful and perfectly fits her style. What's not to love about it? Adding matching gloves was a great choice too!
11. Hailee Steinfeld in Prabal Gurung: While some people might think that two basic colors can't possibly result in a statement look, we beg to differ, as Hailee Steinfeld turned heads around with her Prabal Gurung gown at the 2014 Met Gala.