May 06, 2014 12:00 AM | by The Fustany Team
Worst Dressed Celebrities at the 2014 Met Gala
And the worst dressed celebrities at the 2014 Met Gala are...
1. Tabitha Simmons in Dolce & Gabbana: Hello flower power, what's up with the dress? We love flowers and everything, but Tabitha Simmons in her Dolce & Gabbana gown at the 2014 Met Gala was just too much for us.
2. Rita Ora in Donna Karan Atelier: While Rita Ora's dress on its own is nice, her full look is somehow disturbing, from the details on her hand to the shoes and makeup. Not cool!
3. Lea Michele in Altuzarra: While gold gowns are usually a hit, Lea Michele's pick by Altuzarra at the 2014 Met Gala was a disaster, the fabric looked very cheap and the design didn't flatter her at all.
4. Kate Upton in Dolce & Gabbana: What were you thinking picking a dress like that? She's a gorgeous lady, however, her look at the Met Gala 2014 was very disappointing and made her look double her actual size.
5. Chrissy Teigen in Ralph Lauren: The ruffles look like they're going to eat up her face pretty soon!
6. Solange Knowles in 3.1 Phillip Lim: The color fits her perfectly, but what went wrong with the lower part of the dress is a mystery no one will ever get.
7. Katie Holmes in Marchesa: You're not a grandmother yet, are you aware of that Katie? The color along with the puffy design made her look like she just made an escape from the Victorian era and she didn't manage to grab anything fashionable, so she just went for whatever she could opt for.
8. Jessica Pare in Michael Kors: The print of Jessica Pare's dress by Michael Kors is interesting, however it doesn't flatter her at all. It makes her look really tiny when it comes to her upper body half and much wider when it comes to the lower one.
9. Lupita Nyong'o in Prada: When Jungle Book meets The Great Gatsby, which will never happen, but if it does, then you'll be getting this ridiculous Prada dress Lupita Nyong'o wore at the 2014 Met Gala.
10. Zoe Saldana in Michael Kors: Puffy is sometimes good, but when it looks like you've stacked a diaper or you're using it instead of your purse to keep things, that's when it becomes a serious problem!