February 21, 2016 12:00 AM | by Zeinab El-Fiqi
The Agenda Beirut Is Bringing to Cairo Successful Lebanese Fashion Figures
In collaboration with Cairo Boutique, The Agenda Beirut is bringing to Cairo successful Lebanese fashion figures. If you're based in Cairo, interested in the latest fashion and social media trends, then listen up; this is totally made for you!
The Agenda Beirut is a non-formal education group that goes with the grain of the increasingly gaining momentum culture of lifelong learning. The Agenda offers a set-up of short programs under the umbrella of arts, media, lifestyle, luxury and society. Meanwhile, Cairo Boutique is one of Cairo's top-notch fashion boutiques. But what exactly will be on offer in this exceptional collaboration between Cairo Boutique and The Agenda Beirut? Read along to find out who of Lebanon's most successful fashion figures will be making their way to Cairo...
1. Let us start by saying that Rami Kadi, the famous Lebanese designer will be giving a one day intensive seminar. He won’t be discussing his brand and the industry of the fashion world only, but also he’ll be giving tips to brides, and he’ll be talking about all the new trends.
2. Another one day intensive course will be led by the Lebanese celebrity stylist and look consultant Maya Hadad aka ‘Maya Jules’. Maya will be talking about style development and the latest trends. She will also be discussing the difference between editorial styling and styling for a television drama series or a show. In addition to that, Maya will also be giving an insight on how celebrity styling works, and then each candidate will benefit from personal advice by Maya Jules herself.
3. For young aspiring fashion bloggers, Lana El Sahely founder of the fashion blog ‘L’Armoire de Lana’ will be giving an insight on how she started her blog, the obstacles that faced her, and how you can promote your blog. She’ll discuss social media in details with all its platforms, and how you can influence and become an influencer.
4. Moving on to another special guest; Hilda Khalife, one of the most recognized Arab TV presenters. Hilda will Khalife will be discussing the fundamentals of TV presenting and public speaking. She’ll make you practice in front of camera and instruct you on body language for television. She’ll also talk about the do’s and don’ts of fashion on the silver screen.
5. Meet Bouchra Boustany; a successful Lebanese fashion events planner. With more than nine years of experience at Aishti group, Bouchra successfully coordinated major fashion shows such as Chloe, Baby Dior, etc. She also coordinated major store openings like Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana ,Fendi and many more.
Don’t miss your chance to meet these successful figures, who are coming all the way to Cairo from Beirut, to tell you their stories and to help you achieve your dreams in the fashion industry.
The seminars will start on the 25th of February with Hilda Khalife, followed on the 26th by Maya Hadad ‘Maya Jules’. Rami Kadi's seminar will be on the 27th, and Bouchra Boustany's one will be held on the 28th. Last but definitely not least, Lana El Sahely on the 29th.
The five day seminars will take place at Kempinski Royal Maxim Hotel, located in New Cairo.
Book your spot now, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01066644195.
Get the latest scoop on what's happening in the fashion scene in our News section here.
Have You Read These?