October 09, 2013 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
Your Itinerary for Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
The wait is over, Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience is finally happening. For the first time ever, an event organized in partnership with Vogue Italia has made its way to Dubai Mall. We know attending a huge event in Dubai Mall can be quite overwhelming, after all, every corner of the mall will be fashionably busy. We've put together an itinerary for you to make the most out of this event.
1. It is not a fashion event without a fashion show. At 6 pm check out the Fashion Catwalk, where a selection of international designers and emerging talents will showcase their latest designs. P.S: the fashion show will also be streamed live, so if you have your eyes set on attending another section of Dubai Mall, don't worry about it.
2. Next, you have the Eco Talents corner. If you are a passionate person about eco-sustainability and going green initiatives then you are going to love this corner! Short films and videos, eco-friendly collections and so much more will be on display, showcasing how even fashion has a responsibility towards the environment.
3. Are you the next Top Model? Well, you could be for a day at Vogue Dubai Fashion Experience. The Vogue Italia stand offers you a chance to be photographed and getting your picture onto the magazine's cover. Live the dream, if only for a day!
4. Wander around the mall, admiring the Vogue Italia covers throughout the past 25 years. Witness the evolution of the renowned magazine as the years went by.
5. If you are tired of walking, then it's time to get social:
- Head over to S*uce boutique to meet the famous Blonde Salad blogger.
- Bloomingdale's will also be hosting a series of bloggers, one of them being Nadya Hasan.
- Mira Duma will also be making an appearance at Symphony Boutique.
6. You MUST head over to Level Shoe District. Louis Vuitton has dedicated an entire store for men and women shoes over there. Carrie Bradshaw fans, Manolo Blahnik is also the latest addition to Level Shoe District. Try to get your hands on some spectacular shoes.
7. Last, but certainly not least, as the mall will remain open till the very end of the night, try your best not miss anything, especially the Haute Couture exhibition. This display will include pieces by legendary designers such as Dolce & Gabbana, Armani, Valentino, Dior, Chanel and Ellie Saab to name a few.
Dive into the world of fashion with Dubai's Vogue Fashion Experience. Just remember to wear comfortable shoes and snap a lot of pictures of this memorable night.