March 29, 2020 12:05 PM | by The Fustany Team
What Happened on Fustany's Instagram This Week?
Do you follow Fustany's Instagram account? Well, whatever the answer is, we wanted to share with you snippets of the best, most helpful and interesting Instagram posts that were posted during this past week.
As we're all trying to adapt to the quarantine amidst this global pandemic, we thought we'd share with you, this week, more positive, motivating content that will help all of us get through this together, from some outfit inspiration to how celebs are spending their time social distancing.
Take a look at Fustany's Instagram recap throughout last week, and check out the posts you shouldn't miss...
1. La Casa de Papel Season 4 is just around the corner!We got to see this beautiful photoshoot for La Casa de Papel promoting season 4 for the show, Money Heist. The timing could not be better since we're almost done with our Netflix to watch list.
2. Bringing you productivity positivity
We know that staying productive these days can be really difficult, but we're here to help because we're actually going through it too.
3. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are back home!
We're so happy so see this amazing couple return home safely after testing positive COVID-19 and being in quarantine for over 2 weeks in Australia.
4. Arab Celebrities showing us how they're spending their time at home...
Yara and Cyrine were all about cooking while Nadine Nassib entertained us with a funny Tik Tok video and Myriam Fares shared the sweetest video, playing with her son.
5. Some gorgeous white shirt styling to take your mind off of things...
Diana Chervinska sure knows how to style a white shirt. Our feed definitely needed more inspiring uplifting fashion content. These styling ideas are so creative and some of them are actually perfect 'staying at home' outfits.
6. The oldest patient to recover form the Coronavirus!
Alma Clara is giving us all hope. She is a 95 year old Italian woman and has thankfully recovered from the Coronavirus, bringing joy and hope into everyone's days.
7. Dogs are making staying at home really worth it
Celebs shared videos and pictures of themselves chilling at home with their adorable dogs. We couldn't resist the cuteness.
8. It's Aries season
It's officially Aries season and although their birthday celebrations might not be what they expected for 2020, we wanted to celebrate them by sharing some of the best traits.
9. What are bloggers wearing at home?
The world is changing every day and you don't want to miss Fustany's twist on our News section.